Middle School Information Session on Sunday, April 2 at 11:00 AM
At BASIS Independent Fremont, a K-8 private school, we have designed a world-class curriculum to redefine the formative middle school years to develop creative, innovative and global thinkers ready to excel in high school and beyond.
In our program, middle school students engage in high-level content across disciplines. They are guided by Subject Expert Teachers with advanced degrees who develop students with in-depth application of critical thinking skills.
Middle School Highlights Include:
- Physics, biology, and chemistry three times a week each in grades 6-8
- Math is based on acheivement level; Grade 6 (Pre-Algebra or higher); Grade 7 (Algebra I or higher); Grade 8 (Algebra II or higher)
- Elective options in visual arts, drama, music, engineering, PE, computer science and more
- Required coursework in Logic in grade 7 and Economics in grade 8
- Foreign language every grade level: Latin in grade 6; grades 7-8 students can select from Latin, Mandarin, French, or Spanish
- A variety of clubs, sports and competitions across grades in which students can participate
Join us on Sunday, April 2 to learn more about our middle school experience, culture of learning, and incredible teacher support. To learn more about the origins of BASIS, click here.
Fall 2017 Admissions
BASIS Independent Fremont is currently accepting applications for grades 1-6 for fall 2017.