BASIS Independent Silicon Valley's Middle School Program presents an exciting challenge for students and is specifically designed to help them develop and fine-tune academic and organizational skills. They learn to use knowledge as a tool to discover their passions and navigate the world around them.
On Saturday, December 2, at 10:00 AM, we will host an event focused solely on middle school (grades 5–7).
Meet the Subject Expert Teachers who inspire students to tackle the advanced, interdisciplinary curriculum and who uniquley prepare them academically, emotionally, and socially for our acclaimed High School Program and beyond.
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a brief Information Session
- See teacher demos from biology, history, music, and computer science teachers
- Meet the student support team who play an integral role in helping new students make the transition to being a BASIS Independent Silicon Valley Bobcat
- Learn about our wide array of exciting extracurricuar offerings
- Understand our strategy to help students utilize knowledge as a tool and best prepare to master subject matter in high school
Saturday, December 2 | 10:00 AM–12:30 PM
1290 Parkmoor Avenue
San Jose, California 95126
We are currently accepting students in Grade 5 - Grade 10.
Please feel free to contact the admissions team at (408) 291-0907 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this event. We look forward to seeing you!
Can't make this event?