We are a TK–grade 12 private school located in the Bay Area. Our globally benchmarked curriculum and passionate educators unite to help students become creative problem solvers and critical thinkers from day one.
Complete the form to join our interest list and receive information about our world-acclaimed program, upcoming events, and key admissions dates.
In response to the growing demand for our program, we are pleased to share we have opened a second campus that will serve grades 6–8 this fall 2019. Our goal is to grow the school by one grade level per year, starting with grade 8.
About BASIS Independent Fremont:
- We offer a well-rounded, STEM-focused liberal arts program designed to inspire mastery and excellence in students as they learn at the highest international levels.
- The BASIS Curriculum, honed and refined for over two decades, is a blend of best practices found in top education systems around the world.
- Our teachers are passionate subject experts who bring classrooms to life and inspire students to love learning.
- We offer 39 clubs and sports to help students discover new passions, participate in diverse activities, and build social skills outside of the classroom environment.
- Learn more about the advantages of a BASIS Independent Fremont education.