- Early Learning students in PreK and Kindergarten participate in a curriculum that is both challenging and pedagogically appropriate while fostering discovery, independence, and love of learning.
- Each classroom is led by two teachers who are experts in early childhood education and who empower students to ask questions and broaden their understanding of the world inside and outside the classroom.
- Students take interactive and hands-on courses in literacy, math, science, and social studies, as well as “specials” classes such as Mandarin, visual arts, music, and STEM.
- In addition to their daily movement period, students have two recesses and scheduled time for open play each day.
- Upon successful completion of PreK, students will have a guaranteed spot in Kindergarten.
Ballet, Capoeira/Martial Arts, Chess, Clayworld, Drama, Foodart/Cooking, Pre-Robotics, Science & Engineering, and more.
- School Hours: 9:00 AM–3:00 PM
- Early Bird (before-school care): 7:00–8:30 AM
- Late Bird (after-school care): 3:30–6:00 PM
- Transportation available for students age 4 and above
Join our Interest List!
Complete the form to join our interest list and receive information about upcoming events, key admissions dates, program details, and more.