- Due to the current school closure, we are unable to offer in person tours or events. However, we know parents are still thinking about schools, so we are offering one-on-one phone calls with our Admissions team!
- Calls are offered by appointment, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Please select a date and fill out the registration form, and an Admissions team member will be in contact with you soon afterward with available times.
- Please think of any specific questions you may have about BASIS Independent Brooklyn and make a note, so that we can be sure to address them!
- We will discuss our nationally recognized curriculum, the grade levels that interest you, our extensive elective and extracurricular offerings, and our community of families, faculty, and staff.
About BASIS Independent Brooklyn
- We are a PreK–grade 12 private school.
- Home to the globally benchmarked BASIS Curriculum, a STEM-focused liberal arts program designed to inspire mastery and excellence in our students as they learn at the highest international levels.
- Our teachers are passionate educators with proven subject expertise who make learning an engaged and joyful endeavor.
- We offer over 30 clubs and sports to help students discover new passions, participate in diverse activities, and build skills outside of the classroom environment.
- In response to the growing demand for our program, we are pleased to share that we will open a new, second campus for fall 2021-22 at City Point in Downtown Brooklyn that will serve PreK–grade 2.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at (718) 643-6302 or email us if you have any questions.