Tours are the best way for families to experience the spark inside our classrooms and to observe our program in action! On a tour, you will:
- Explore our beautiful facilities, from our gymnasium and playgrounds to our student lounge, science labs, art studios, and more.
- Learn about our nationally recognized curriculum, the grade levels that interest you, and our extensive elective and extracurricular offerings.
- Engage with and ask questions of our well-informed staff and Admissions team.
- Witness our vibrant community of learners and teachers firsthand, and discover how BASIS Independent Brooklyn sets students up for success.
How to schedule a tour:
- Please fill out the registration form and select a date and time. Tours generally run on the same weekly schedule:
- Tours for PreK & Kindergarten are at 9:30 AM on Tuesday mornings
- Tours for grades 1–4 are at 8:30 AM on Wednesday mornings
- Tours for grades 5–8 are at 9:00 AM on Thursday mornings
- Tours for grades 9+ are at 10:30 AM on Wednesday mornings
- Registration is required and space is limited. As tours reach capacity, we will remove them as an option. Attendees per reservation is capped at four persons to minimize disruption in the classrooms.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at (718) 643-6302 or email us if you have any questions. We look forward to showing your around our home!