- Receive an overview of our world-acclaimed academic program, as well as our mission and philosophy.
- Learn about the well-rounded, high-achieving BASIS Curriculum, including our two-teacher model in elementary grades, unique subjects like Mandarin, logic, engineering, and fine arts, and our elective and extracurricular offerings.
- Hear about our students' incredible academic journeys—from their first steps in PreK to learning how to actively use knowledge as a tool in middle school and high school.
- Get to know other school leadership and faculty, and ask any questions on your mind.
Our Virtual Open House will run in two sessions:
Date & Time | Sunday, April 25 at 9:00 AM or 11:00 AM
- If you are interested in our Lower School, PreK–Grade 5, you will attend from 9:00–10:30 AM.
- If you are interested in our Upper School, grades 6–10, you will attend from 11:00–12:30 PM.
Location | Zoom link provided after registration
Please contact the Office of Admissions via email if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing our program with you!