About BASIS Independent Manhattan:
- We are a PreK–12 private liberal arts program with advanced STEM offerings.
- Home to the globally benchmarked BASIS Curriculum, a liberal arts and sciences program designed to inspire mastery and excellence in our students as they learn at the highest international levels.
- Our teachers are passionate educators with proven subject expertise who make learning an engaged and joyful endeavor.
Attend an Open House, and you will:
- Receive an overview of our world-acclaimed academic program, as well as our mission and philosophy.
- Learn about the well-rounded, high-achieving BASIS Curriculum, including our two-teacher model in elementary grades, unique subjects like Mandarin, logic, engineering, and fine arts, and our elective and extracurricular offerings.
- Hear about our students' incredible academic journeys—from their first steps in PreK to learning how to actively use knowledge as a tool in middle school and high school.
- Get to know other school leadership and faculty, and ask any questions on your mind.
Lower School (PreK to Grade 5)
795 Columbus Ave, New York, NY 10025
(347) 305 - 4960
Upper School (Grades 6 to 12)
556 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10011
(917) 383 - 2600